- 2 New KWS Faculty-in-Training members:
Jama Reagan and Brian Grothues are now the Keyboard Wellness Seminar Faculty-in-training members in Texas and Nashville Areas.
- April 2, 2016 — 10am-12pm:
Sheila Paige presenting at the East Texas Symphony Orchestra Piano
Festival, Liberty Hall, Tyler, TX. Master Class
- April 1, 2016 —
Sheila Paige presenting master class at the University of Texas at Tyler.
- January 16, 2016 — 8am-3pm:
Sheila Paige presents Keyboard Wellness to Philadelphia chapter of the American Guild of Organists in their January Jumpstart program. Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church, Bryn Mawr, PA.
- 2015 -2016 — Sheila Paige Technique Clinics —
for dates an registration information please see: Raleigh Piano Teachers.
- September 19, 2015 - How Motion Affects Sound: the foundational lecture. Location: studio of Brenda Bruce (103 Birkhaven Dr, Cary NC 27511), *limited seating*
- November 21, 2015 - Grouping: how the organization of music can eleminate numerous technical and musical issues. Location: Meredith College
- January 23, 2016 - Interdependence of the Hands, Arms, and Body. Location: studio of Brenda Bruce (103 Birkhaven Dr, Cary NC 27511), *limited seating*
- March 12, 2016 - Scales and Arpeggios: how to make them easy, fluid, and fast. Location: Meredith College
- May 7, 2016 - Octaves and Staccatos. Location: Meredith College
- November 20, 2015 — 6pm-8pm:
Sheila Paige presents Keyboard Wellness to Raleigh, NC chapter of the American Guild of Organists.
- Ocotober 27, 2015 — 10am-12pm:
Sheila Paige is giving a lecture to the South Jersey Music Teachers Association on "How Motion Affects Sound" in Jacobs Music in Cherry Hill, NJ.
- January 18, 2015:
Sheila Paige presents: virtuosity, Technique and Keyboard Wellness to
Dallas chapter of the American Guild of Organists. 2014-2015 Program Year - PDF.
- The 16th Annual Keyboard Wellness Seminar:
July 24 — August 1, 2015
- Keyboard Wellness Seminar: Archives